[pct-l] trail angels: where do we need one that we don'thave one?

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 00:23:13 CST 2011

I had a bad hitch there too, and eventually gave up and hiked on.  Lloyd
still takes on the caches and ferrying of folks to and from most of the
eastern half of Oregon, and was not in great health  when I saw him last.
 He dropped everything and shot out to pick up one of our party who was sick
and needed a town stop.  He's wonderful, and was very upfront about needing
help to do what he does.  It is one area that could use a dedicated person
to help out, and it would be a gorgeous place to live.

Shroomer