[pct-l] Resupply packages

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 06:19:05 CST 2011

"The UPS store" or mailboxes etc will do this service for you   you can call hem
and tell them your ETA's and they will get it to you.

i dont know what their surcharge is for going USPS,  but you couldask your local
franchise.  since they are all independant prices vary wildly.

obviously a better choice would be family or fried and shoot them some cash for
their troubles.
~Paul