[pct-l] UL Tents

John Abela pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 09:08:05 CST 2011

Somebody must not be afraid of scorpions and mojave greens :-p

(sorry, couldn't resist lolol)

I suppose we rightfully need to include the "ZPacks Hexamid Solo Tent or
Tarp" in the list too.

At 8.2 ounces (232 grams) it pretty much blows the rest out of the way on
the scale.

That said, I would love to see Joe (who is a Triple Crowner) switch from
using bug-netting for the floor to using a CF floor - even it it added 2
ounces, it would so totally be worth it.

I do not know of anything lighter that provides bug protection than the
ZPacks Hexamid Solo. Does anybody else?

John