[pct-l] My plans,in a nutshell

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 15:55:51 CST 2011

I do remember that, but I could have fed you for several days.  The rest of
us just weren't as hungry as you!

We planned for 9 days, and we did it in 7, so you were eating plenty of your
dried peanut butter.  And by the way, you gave me some of that stuff later,
and it was great.  The point is we all ate a lot, and you especially.

Shroomer