[pct-l] My plans,in a nutshell

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 21:15:03 CST 2011

Paul,You have some nerve,im a savage,but NOT A DIRTBAG! OR
TRAILPOOPER! I had the idea of the snake eating,because I like
them,enough said! I dont need to argue,my rights have been established
from the blood,sweat,and tears of americans who sacrificed all for my
ability to make choices. Follow me and see how to make safe fire when
needed,and how to clean up your whole camp after. Im NOT
"snakehunting" but if somehow nature provides me extra food,ill eat
it,heck me and a buddy catch rats,mice and all kinds of food(survival
training),to each his own. What is it to you how much trail ive
done,you dont sound like a friend,and I feel no need to justify my
abilitys. Thanks everyone for the feedback,even you paul,I know your
playing the good guy role,but you cant,wont,and will never change me
and my thinking,hike on!