[pct-l] The trail will provide

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Tue Jan 4 22:17:17 CST 2011

This talk about hunting on the trail reminds me of the guy I saw going up Muir Pass with a fish in his hand. He said it was flopping in shallow water crossing the trail and planned to cook it for breakfast in the hut on the pass. This was back when fires were permitted there. Now you aren't even supposed to sleep in the hut and the fireplace has been filled in.

(Note: this is an attempt to lighten up the list. I am not endorsing hunting, fishing, fires, eating, or walking on the PCT. YMMW. HYOH. No animals were harmed in the making of this message.)

AsABat