[pct-l] The trail will provide

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 22:49:39 CST 2011

Boy,I dont want to say eat fish when I just received 20plus e-mails
about how im a ecoterrorist,firestarter,animal killer,tourist,bad
speller,just for saying I might eat a snake on my dreamhike,Im not
sure what title was worse. But hey im a glutten,there are GREAT
fishing holes around sierra city,even jackson meadows has some good
fishing and a good camp area,and thousands of other fishin holes along
and near the pct,but fish do eat mosquitos,so dont think anyone on
this thread will speak up(put laugh here).