[pct-l] Breaking News!!!

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Jan 5 08:11:49 CST 2011

When I do my PCT thru hike, I will only do the parts of the trail that I have not done before.  And I am doing a corridor hike.  I will follow the PCT 95% of the time, but not always.  If not that, then I will do a PCT Harley trike road ride.

Yes, you have escaped major humiliation at the upcoming April Kickoff.  A Push Up Contest is not an approved activity at the Kickoff. It is illegal and a condemed.  Otherwise, you would be smashed to pieces by a real hardcore backpacker and not a wantabe.  Boy are you and Brick lucky.

The Dawg Switchback