[pct-l] Buzzworm BBQ

jason moores jmmoores at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 5 12:36:58 CST 2011

Wow...really man. This is what you took from my story? A story meant to diffuse this boring thread, I might add. It's a trail tale, not an indictment of some inflated notion of personal rights. Get over yourself. I neither directed the story at you, nor argued any position regarding your rants.

Since you're not going to let it go, and since my friends are not here to "stand up for themselves", I'll do it. Of course they didn't know about skinning or eating a snake, why would they. They were on the trail to enjoy nature not to kill and consume it. They were secure enough in their masculinity to not feel the need to hunt a two foot reptile to prove their manliness. They were trying to protect their friends, a more noble and manly undertaking than eating snakes.

There may have been some mistakes made by the protagonist of my trail tale, but not being proficient skinners wasn't one of them.

As far as the "baffoon" comment: while not being the master hunter and protector of personal rights that you most certainly are, I'm sure that they were at least able to spell the word buffoon.

I apologize to the rest of the list for continuing this ridiculous argument, but there' a jackass in every crowd, and I'm not afraid to point them out. It's my "personal right".

O.K., I'm finished with this fool,

Jackass