[pct-l] thru dogs dates?

Jenn Von Bork dr.jackalope at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 13:18:07 CST 2011

I'm going to be thru hiking my pookie starting in late May. I'll be sure to
coordinate this with your departure. Last time I left my other pookie at
home during a thru hike, pookie died at the hands of some very irresponsible
people. Pookie is terribly aggressive but will be muzzled if I can find an
UL one. Pookie also has IBS but I will make sure to point his bum away from
the trail. Just in case, I recommend armor-plated gaiters.

Happy Trails!