[pct-l] My plans,in a nutshell

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 09:34:20 CST 2011

Just to clarify,your right Paul! Hunting snakes does take energy,but
if you read my posts instead of  passing judgment,you will find that
infact I am not hunting snakes!!! If I happen across one,it would be a
very tasty meal for me to pass on,as well as rats and such to balance
the dang ecosystem for melanie. And I said "THE REMAINS WOULD BE
BURNED"(or buried),so no people affected by my meal,and thats about
the only fires I plan on building(non firebug) as I will do the
journey with cold food. I just didnt like when you put trailpooper in
my face,and you seem to need the last word(childish). If theres a
problem with my writing or alot of commas,,,,, then please cease to
read. O.K. thats the last I will speak of the matter,this is a huge
downer,and if this is the kind of people ill be dealing with,then
thank god im going alone,Ive planned this hike for over 14 years and
you cant,wont,and will never bring me down,even with your name calling
e-mails,some were funny(thanks),but it shows me the lack of respect
you have for others. Hike on in good health and good luck everyone.