[pct-l] Buzzworm BBQ

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 13:22:44 CST 2011

I cant and wont argue with that,your point is taken. I was a little on
edge,ive been surprised by the reaction to my future hike,and feel the
need to defend myself and my way of life. I guess I was raised in a
different world. You say bufoon,but if I was eye to eye with you,id
say bafoon and nobody would know the difference.