[pct-l] Yogi's PCT Guide

dnlcyclone at aol.com dnlcyclone at aol.com
Wed Jan 5 23:38:26 CST 2011

As I've been reading these posts and questions, I thought it would be good to plug a resource that may be well known by many but not by all...YOGI'S PCT HANDBOOK!!!    Jackie "Yogi" McDonnell has done a magnificent job of compiling this resource over the years and her most recent update was done in the fall of 2009 (with up to date pdf's on her website that are free to print for anything new for 2011).  Several colleagues of mine who have thru-hiked the PCT told me it was absolutely indispensable and I would be absolutely regretful if I didn't buy her Handbook and Town Guide.  The best 40 bucks I've spent in preparation for our 2011 hike, easily.  My point is, the forum is great...but Yogi's handbook has all the information in one place.  Support a good person, a triple crown hiker and get all your questions answered thoroughly and honestly.

Cheers,

David L.