[pct-l] Meanest Trail Dog Ever!

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Thu Jan 6 12:55:00 CST 2011

Deems,
Kelly is tame compared to my grizzly slaying, rattlesnake devouring, human stalking
four legged terror.
Yes Sir, Mitzi is a walking stick of dynamite.
She will paralyze you with fear and then commence licking you to death.
Mitzi is a 8.5 lb long haired miniature dachshund.

JMT Reinhold
Deems wrote:

In late Aug 2011, Kelly K9 will be hunting down thruhikers in northern
Washington. Be
forewarned, this is not a friendly dog, she is stealthy and sneaky like the
Monte Python Bunny
in the Holy Grail movie! She can leap 5ft straight up and lick your face.
Beware of
this K9! She and her human pet will be section hiking from Stevens Pass to
Mon78, finishing their hike together from Seiad Valley to Canada, a hike
started
many dog lifetimes prior in 1976 by her pet.
Here's a few very graphic confrontations with PCT thruhikers on the trail
so far! This is not for the weak at heart!  I can't predict how she will
greet the list's
latest "Dogh8r"!  Be Warned! The PCT is her trail, get out of the way!!
http://www.pbase.com/losthiker/image/102495801
http://www.pbase.com/losthiker/image/131631622
http://www.pbase.com/losthiker/image/130561054