[pct-l] Time

5418610024 at vzw.blackberry.net 5418610024 at vzw.blackberry.net
Thu Jan 6 13:31:24 CST 2011

How old are you, Mike?  If close to retirement, I'd section hike and then plan to do the whole thing when you really have the time.

Do you have a job or skills that will easily land you a job when you get home - including insurance?

What are your living costs - like house payments, utilities?

Only you can answer these questions.

Yes, you can hike 45 miles a day if you're a professional hiker. Otherwise it's a lot of wear and tear on the body, especially coming out of the gate.

Lost and Found