[pct-l] Mt Whitney permit

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Thu Jan 6 14:25:40 CST 2011

Good afternoon, Bob,

The gourmand at   http://www.suestyle.com/articles/20100202_2   dined on
marmot, but apparently couldn’t find a wine sufficiently robust to defend
itself at the feast.  Instead she washed the whole thing down with lashings
of home-distilled apple *Schnapps.  All that may seem hopelessly plebeian at
a fine table, but in the context of  the trail it may be just right to
satisfy a hiker’s  appetite.*

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09