[pct-l] Time

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 15:03:19 CST 2011

I decided it was worth it. Here is the way I look at it. A job that
can't/won't support my desire to do long distance hiking isn't the job for
me. I really like my job and love most of the people I work with. That being
said, my last day is March 31. This is the best choice for ME, and ME only
though. Only you can make that decision for yourself. If you are worried
that you're nuts to consider quitting a good job to go hiking, well... you
ARE! But at least you aren't alone. :)