[pct-l] Mt Whitney permit

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Thu Jan 6 17:03:36 CST 2011

Good afternoon, Mike,

I had a similar encounter with this little twerp during a break at Thousand
Island Lake.  http://www.trailjournals.com/photos.cfm?id=231128  He was
determined to get into my grub bag, and every time I’d chase him off, he
would pop up somewhere else.  I thought I was playing 3-D Whack-A-Mole.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09