[pct-l] Time

Mike Welch encinomw at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 17:25:59 CST 2011

Tim,  Your absolutely right.  My 24 year old son recently enterviewed for a job as a corporate trainer for a yogurt franchise called "Menchies".  It's based out of LA, Calif.  As part of his inertview process he had to come up with a powerpoint presentation for 10 minutes on a topic of his choosing.  He gave a 10 minute presentation on our thru hike together of the JMT a few years back.  He got the job.  Mountain Mike