[pct-l] Suggestions for trail intercepts

Halfmile list at lon.net
Fri Jan 7 14:23:13 CST 2011

In a 12/7/10 email response to my inquiry, the new owners of the
Olallie resort stated that they will not be accepting resupply
packages but will sell some basic food items. If anyone learns more
information about this, please let me know. The email is below.
-Halfmile
www.pctmap.net

Hi;
Yes the store will be open early June through October 2011.  We will
supply hiker needs;  last year we stocked dried foods, cereals, jerky,
 as well as energy type bars, and of course candy bars and beer/pop.
Really basic convenient store inventory. We also had HEET,  duct tape,
super glue,  things of that nature. Along with fishing gear and
clothing souvenirs  We are in the works of building a comfort station
and when that is finished will provide showers.  We have cabins and
yurts.  reservations will be starting in January otherwise will be
rented as available throughout October. We will not be taking supply
packages.  This is our second year open for business and will expand
our services as we can.

Thank you for contacting us,
Katie