[pct-l] Time

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 09:36:07 CST 2011

Well this sounds of a reality tv challenge,someone call discovery
channel,and lets call M Burnett from surviver and get a boatload of
cash for the winner. How about the few that enter get full support
from a helicopter. I know id watch,and id have my money on the current
record holder from truckee(imagine the new record,with full support
and the smell of a giant bag of motivation cash!),unless the kenyans
get involved,or some crazy firefighter,those dudes fly up hills with
giant packs! O.K. sorry,my brain just has too much imagination
sometimes,Hike on,no matter the time you have.