[pct-l] Drinking Water ...

Kevin hikelite at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 00:11:26 CST 2011

I wasn't sure if Paul was kidding. :p

You're right that you're still carrying the weight. I think the advantage is capacity and, to a lesser extent, the weight carries better in your belly. I've lives in the Southwest my entire life, so I've done a lot of backpacking in arid areas. I always "tank up" when the next water source is a long hike ahead.

I still take Tang with me. I like to drink it during my pre-lunch breaks. I drink the Gatorade in the afternoon.

Misspellings and typos brought to you by iPhone.