[pct-l] The Desert

Kevin hikelite at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 01:14:37 CST 2011

Good point!

I technically live in the desert. I have about a foot of snow left on my lawn from a storm a couple weeks ago and there is a slight chance of more this weekend.

So the desert is very different at different elevations. My desert just happens to be at 7000 feet. :)

Misspellings and typos brought to you by iPhone.