[pct-l] The Desert

John Abela pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 19:42:07 CST 2011

> Hey, for those of us who live in the Pacific Northwest, any place without
> moss and ferns is desert.  End of discussion.  :-)
> Eric

I was walking through a small canyon today with some amazing 6 and 7 foot
tall ferns!!

How awesome and mind blowing it is to walk amongst the forest when you've
got 2000+ years-old trees and ferns that are bigger than a car.

Life is good folks - keep getting out there and enjoying the outdoors!!

~John
Ponder the path of your feet; then all your ways will be sure.