[pct-l] Scary!

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 13:57:27 CST 2011

I said I might eat an easy meal if it happened across me,if that means
im bear grylls,than alright,cut me a check! Im not sure what the
backstabber thing is? Do I owe you an apology for exposing "your" rude
e-mail? Could you tell me whats not solitary about sleeping in my tent
alone for months? Anyway I dont have time for e-mail wars,my focus is
on the trail and learning every ounce of knowledge possible to acheive
my goals.