[pct-l] email issues

Lisa Freathy rainorshinecamper at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 20:14:16 CST 2011

A few times recently my emails from this site seem to be seriously delayed
(several days) or never appear. A couple of days ago I posted a response
(thread: start date) and my post never showed up for me, however it must have
appeared for some as I did receive some replies. This weekend I have been seeing
many thread comments/responses w/out ever seeing the original message to the
thread. Checked my spam folders and not there... has anybody ever had this
problem?

It might just be my email address/server or computer...
 Lisa

"Keep close to Nature's heart... and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb
a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean."
~ John Muir