[pct-l] email issues

Lisa Freathy rainorshinecamper at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 22:14:45 CST 2011

That might be it... but I seem to still be having this issue. I have received
your response but not yet seen my original post. Perhaps it is delayed and I
will see soon. Hope so, the recent threads having been confusing jumping in
mid-way through!
 Lisa

"Keep close to Nature's heart... and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb
a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean."
~ John Muir