[pct-l] PCT Forums

Alphabetsoup alphabetsoupmmm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 22:34:18 CST 2011

I'm relatively new to the hiking community. I will be embarking on my first
long
distance hike sometime around the KO, either a week before, or a week after.

Personally, I find this list to be a great resource. One of the things I
like best about it
is that it is more of an ongoing conversation, not just a list of random
posts. It does take
some getting used to but when your looking for something specific, its in
the archives,
easily found through a google search.

There seem to be many many thousands of miles of PCT experience here.
thanks to all of you for your input, your stories, your suggestions and the
humorous posts
that bring on a smile!

Without the thousands of e-mails I have read over the past few
months, I would not be ready to hike the PCT.

Paul A ~ (one of 4 is it? )