[pct-l] Start Date

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Mon Jan 10 14:02:39 CST 2011

For those of you starting early who are also interested in attending the ADZPCTKO, our "ride share" program has been very successful in hooking early hikers with drivers coming south to the KO and picking them up at trail heads and then returning them to the same point after the KO.  Check out the ;ink on the website when registration goes live; usually sometime in February.