[pct-l] Stoves

Gregory Wilson banditsquirrel at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 10 14:19:13 CST 2011

I personally use a "Bush Buddy" stove, and I love it. It is a wood burning stove; however, it very well can also be used with alcohol or maybe even an Esbit tablet.
I know this option isn't for everyone, but it works for me. The smell of the burning wood gives it almost a campfire feeling, without leaving a mess.
http://www.bushbuddy.ca/indexs.html  check it out