[pct-l] Bear question.

albert at survivalcrafters.com albert at survivalcrafters.com
Mon Jan 10 15:18:00 CST 2011

I find it comforting for the 2011 walk to hear that chances of running into
one are slim to zero on the PCT. I did get kind of a sense of sadness when I
read you're reply that I wasn't expecting. I understand it but at the same
time it's too bad it's necessary to exterminate them so widely. Thanks for
the known location breakdown.

-Albert

  _____