[pct-l] Trying to enter Canada

Joshua Pinedo joshua.pinedo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 08:22:59 CST 2011

very good advise but I'm still a little uneasy, I'm not really sure about
international laws, but I would think that if they catch me in Canada and I
shouldn't be there I could face some serious repercussions, but again, I'm
figuring worst case scenarios.  Kinda sucks because I met a fellow when I
was overseas last year who actually lives near the trail past manning park.
He was thrilled to hear about my hike on the AT and we got talking about my
future plans of the PCT.  I was planning on maybe staying a few days with
him but now It seems if I can get in without any trouble I should probably
just stick to going to the monuments and getting back to the safe side...