[pct-l] Sauce

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 09:32:27 CST 2011

That looks delicious Yoshihiro.  You eat the most scrumptious looking meals
of anyone on trail.  That looks like something I could order in a fine
restaurant in North Beach,(Italian neighborhood of SF).  A trail version of
past putanesca maybe.  Anyone who hasn't seen Yoshihiro's gorgeous pictures
of backpacking in Japan, and of his trips on the JMT, should go to his site.
 They are liberally laced with shots of his meals, which will make you crave
good trail food.

Thanks for making me hungry first thing in the morning.  Hold on, I'm always
hungry first thing in the morning.  I'm having my "Smiles Special"
rehydrated rolled grains, nuts and dried fruit topped with yogurt, as I
type.  I got to love that on trail with her, finished off with a big bag of
corn nuts and a pack of peanut butter crackers.  Breakfast of Champions!

Shroomer