[pct-l] Bear question.

albert at survivalcrafters.com albert at survivalcrafters.com
Tue Jan 11 12:22:34 CST 2011

Thanks for all the great bear information updates since I asked the original
question. It seems to pretty much come down to that if I'm going to see a
grizzly (brown bear) on the pct I'll have to bring it a leash myself. That's
what I really wanted to know.

-Albert (tenetative trailname "Bones" because that's what my family and
friends are convinced one of you are going to find left of me along the
trail somewhere.)