[pct-l] Night lighting

albert at survivalcrafters.com albert at survivalcrafters.com
Tue Jan 11 13:23:53 CST 2011

Do any of you carry any kind of flashlights or headlamps like the petzl for
the nights or do you generally try to get set up and settled down for the
night before it gets dark.
I don't think I would try any night walking myself (even with a headlamp)
because the risk of a minor ankle twist or loss of direction would be too
great for me, but it seems like some kind of emergency electric light would
be a good idea, even if it's just to look around the tent or camp area for
some misplaced item. I've picked out a headlamp that weighs 2.3 ounces
including batteries but would like some ideas before spending the 40 dollars
and adding the weight that I may never use.
-Albert