[pct-l] Trying to enter Canada

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 19:10:32 CST 2011

That was my experience, and everyone else's I've spoken too from last year
Brick.  No one was asked for a thing, and no one at the border had ever seen
the forms we handed them.  They only wanted our pass ports to get back into
the US.  That's not to say that won't change, maybe they are following this
discussion, and will change policy.  But to hire a border officer to check
for PCT hikers papers in the middle of nowhere in BC, when the smugglers, or
whoever they are targeting, are coming over at the peace arch, seems very
counterproductive.

Shroomer