[pct-l] So. Calif. Desert Water Caches

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 19:11:02 CST 2011

i have heard several people say 3 miles per liter.

personally i couldn't drink more than 4 miles per liter...   in temperate
weather i would go 2 liters for ten miles.

... this assumes you camp somewhere where you can drink your fill.

one opinion of many;
make your own decisions about safety;  lack of water is no joke.  this is what i
do, and not a recommendation , blah blah ; )
~Paul