[pct-l] Lets Talk High-End Watches

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Tue Jan 11 21:17:24 CST 2011

All I know about high-end watches is the Pathfinder makes a good gift
and lasts a long time. As for watches and their usefulness on the
trail, I think you are better off NOT knowing what the temperature
is. It will only give you anxiety. The only thing you really NEED are
the time of day and day of week. You need the time of day so you know
how far you walked so you can find the next water source. You need
the day of week so you can time your arrival to the post office.