[pct-l] Night lighting

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 23:19:16 CST 2011

Thank god I'm not the only one that hates street lights. There is only one
on my street, until it turns a bend, and it's next to my neighbor's house.
It seriously affects the star gazing from my driveway. More than once I've
thought about what I could do with a nice pellet rifle, but I know "they"
would just come fix it. I hate those damn things!

That being said, I like my light. I bought the one I have specifically
because it has a red LED. White lights are way too bright when it's dark.
They hurt my eyes. I am glad though it can do white though. Sometimes I need
to see my food more clearly than the red light allows. ;)