[pct-l] (no subject)

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Wed Jan 12 09:18:27 CST 2011

The weight of a bear can isn't really the issue. You can easily add
just as much weight with water. It's the shape. It takes up too much
space and makes the pack sit poorly on my back. That's my reason for
getting rid of it as soon as possible. I can do a short stretch with
a crappily riding backpack, but 2000+ miles? No way.