[pct-l] Maps

Michael Pinkus mikepinkus at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 11:38:27 CST 2011

Halfmile,Thanks for your input! I downloaded a couple last night to try them out and am very impressed. I have a red/green colour deficiency so my friends are going to have a highlighter party with your maps and highlight the red trail for me. Thanks for putting the time in on these maps! I can just see it now, i'm going to end up being called 'Highlighter' or something like that as a trail name......
cheers,Mike