[pct-l] Data book and Maps - a little perspective

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 16:10:44 CST 2011

I disagree,  I didn't look at the data books once from mexico to idyllwild,  and very very infrequently after that...
... At least in my hiking style the maps meant far far more

In 2011 I will not bring the data book just Asabats report and halfmiles maps on my gps

My opinion... One of many

Sent from my iPod