[pct-l] Tents: Lunar Duo or Double Rainbow

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 16:37:18 CST 2011

i didn't go look up the weight of each;

but do you really need a tent in which 4 people can play cards comfortably?
sounds big ! : )

that said,  the ultimate queston you asked,  is an additional 65$ worth it for
juuuust the right piece of gear?  ... imho, at the amount we use our stuff; it
absolutely is !

i can't tell you how many times i've bought something that was 'ok' just to
replace it with top of the line later.  i have a closet full of stuff i bought
thinking 'this will work'  or 'this will be good enough'.

so it shouldn't be about the money imo,  howver the smaller tent is possibly
lighter?   and a smaller footpring is a great thing.

~Paul