[pct-l] So CA desert water

Mike Jurasius debrisflowavalanche at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 20:46:23 CST 2011

I will reiterate what Piper stated...worrying about water in the desert at this point is silly.  There are springs along the way, and someone else/ others have done all the worrying for you. The ADZPCTKO will have all the info you need for water. Yogi has also provided links for water updates for those who can't make it to the KO. If it were me, I would never rely on someone else to be my water supplier. The PCT guide books have plenty of water options highlighted. Find water shouldn't be perceived as a worry but an adventure.

Mike