[pct-l] 2010 thru hiker updates - PCT Blues

Robert Bellingham bbandbbpct at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 21:37:32 CST 2011

Be prepared for the PCT Blues.
After 5 1/2 months on the PCT I can't get motivated to do much at all - I just want to get onto a trail again or begin some other adventure.
I've put half the weight back on but that was bound to happen over Christmas.
I've been for a couple of jobs without success; I'm sure the prospective boss could see me looking over his shoulder at the distant hills during the interview.

I now know why Billy Goat does what he does, I'd be back on the trail in a heartbeat and I'm seriously thinking about hiking the AT this year.

Bob
Slow and Steady - PCT 2010
www.trailjournals.com/BOBandBARB