[pct-l] bounce box statagies

Dan Cross-Viola dan_cross43 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 22:00:42 CST 2011

Hi Dale,

I just used a regular box about 10"x8" for my bounce box on the AT.  In it I had stuff like large bottles of olive oil and hand sanitizer from which i would refill my tiny bottles.  I also had a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt to wear while doing my laundry, q-tips, a razor, and other stuff for getting cleaned up.  I also had my cell phone and charger.  I ended up not using a bounce box for the full length of the trail as I got sick of paying to mail it up the trail.  I'm not sure if I'll use one on the PCT this year or not.  We'll see.

Bear Can

--- On Wed, 1/12/11, pct-l-request at backcountry.net <pct-l-request at backcountry.net> Message: 24