[pct-l] Hiker smells... (lol)

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 01:07:14 CST 2011

Deodorant is just extra weight IMHO.

I did have to spend a lot of time scrubbing my feet to make a dent in the
caked on dirt.

As far as cleaning your clothes - if you can pre-rinse them it helps a lot
(especially socks).

I just use whatever soap I can buy at the Laundry mat.

I bet Donna (L-Rod) could let folks know what works best as she has probably
washed more stinky hiker clothes than anyone on earth.

Thanks again Donna!

Day-Late