[pct-l] hiker smell

shelly skye shelbel26 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 10:32:27 CST 2011

I found this product which I use on the trail and at home. It is called
Lavilin and it is a cream which you only have to use every 5-7 days. I'm
usually good for 6 days with it. After a good soap and wash you just put a
dime size bit in your armpit, rub it around and are good to go for another
week or so. It is a bit pricey (15 bucks for a small container) but it lasts
a long time as you don't have to use it very often! When backpacking I put a
trial size one in my resupply boxes which is good for one hearty application
but would probably work for two if you wanted to go easy on the application.
I swear by it.
Shelly