[pct-l] 2 questions

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 10:50:04 CST 2011

I don't know anything about plosther, but as far as the budget thing I think your right on par,  we figure 12000 for us as a couple... 2,000 on Which is out to each splurges.  Hopefully we'll come in under budget, but I'd rather have it and not need it.

A lot of it comes down to your personal choices, and if you enjoy alcohol while in town...

The gear itself is probably only 2700 even for high end stuffs... It's all in the types of foods and hotels

~ Paul