[pct-l] hiker smell

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Jan 13 17:15:55 CST 2011

I think I might have tried that Lavilin product, or something like
it, once. Is it a white cream?

I use baking soda in regular life. Just wet your pits and rub some
on. I've heard it has other uses on the trail, too, but I'm not sure
what for. Maybe teeth, but I've heard it will damage your teeth with
long-term use.